Friday, April 10, 2009

Silverlight MVVM and the Silverlight Unit Test Framework

I have been working diligently the last few months on trying to integrate better test coverage into my Silverlight development.

After scouring the web and absorbing a lot of good information on Silverlight Unit Testing from posts such as these:
And integrating the Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) presentation pattern outlined in these great posts:

I feel I have finally put together a nice example of a Silverlight control that utilizing the Microsoft Silverlight Unit Test Framework.

My example is a straight forward Login control. I think login controls make for great demo applications. They are probably only one degree of difficulty above the traditional "Hello World" example. In it's simpilest form a login control only contains two input text boxes, a button and a text message area to display feedback. This example throws in a touch of animation, because after all, it is a Silverlight application :)


You can download the code here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home